Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We had a decent week last week
we celebrated my husbands birthday
I even was able to make
him homemade cupcakes
with cream cheese icing
he was thrilled
the picture however
my kidlets had just woke him
he works graveyards
but the kids couldn't wait any longer




and a fun fact
the girly
had blue coming out of her nose
the entire next day
fun fun

NOW
Menu Plan Monday

Monday (tonight) - we had spaghetti
my kids love it
I don't think to make it often enough

Tuesday - pan fried sole with potatoes
I didn't make this last week
and I have potatoes to use up


Wednesday - slow cooker Indian chicken stew
I saw this recipe in
better homes and gardens
it looks like something
we'll enjoy

Thursday - spaghetti pie
I have left over spaghetti
on purpose
so I'll remake it
and make something yummy

Friday - cheater stuffed baked potatoes
I need to use up potatoes



Saturday - Chili
I picked up a package
at the farmers market
we'll see how that turns out

Sunday - Pancakes

for many more amazing ideas
check out the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Yummy menu!

    Are homemade cupcakes just not the bestest!!! And blue icing rocks!

    Happy belated b-day Tara's husband!

    ReplyDelete