Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We enjoyed the meals last week
but by the end of the week...
with the kids draining all our energy
lets just say it was a challenging parenting week
and our meals suffered at the end

with lots of prayer
and faith
I have high hopes for this week

Monday - Cheater baked potatoes, moved from last week
my kids enjoy these and it always goes over well


Tuesday - Homemade Pizza, I have left over Ham from yesterday


Wednesday - The chili from last week that didn't get made
Thursday - we will do leftovers
Friday - we have been invited away for the Thanksgiving weekend
it won't be a traditional Thanksgiving that we are used to
it will be a Vegan Thanksgiving
I'm very excited for this
and super excited to spend time
with our friends

To all my Canadian readers
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!



For more Menu plans, check out the Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment