Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Macaroni and Hamburger


My little man


seems to have an opinion


on what he wants


for dinner


I was surprised


he asked for


Macaroni and hamburger


I have never been able


to get my kids to eat


macaroni


no matter how it's cooked




I roasted some vegetables


cut them in chunks


diced some garlic


tossed it all in grapeseed oil


roast at 350 until


the toughest veggies are tender


while my hamburger was cooking



I got out my add ins



I added the tomatoes



added 5 large spoonfuls of pesto



took my roasted vegetables out



put them on a paper towel



to remove the oil



mixed up to tomatoes and pesto



added some sour cream



I also decided to add



some left over shredded mozzarella



and the last bit of Parmesan cheese




drained the macaroni



put it in the bottom of the casserole dish




added the meat mixture




topped with the roasted vegetables



this was fantastic!



the kids loved it



my little man had two helpings



my big man had 3 helpings



make it



it's very yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment