Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Well, off onto another week.
I didn't do to well with my menu plan last week
and it's been a rough morning with my kidlets
I've kept it somewhat simple this week

MONDAY
Roast Chicken (from costco)
Rice and Salad

TUESDAY
Curried Chickpeas and Cauliflower
Rice and Salad

WEDNESDAY
Chicken Soup
Cut Veggies
Crackers

THURSDAY
Spaghetti Squash
with sauce from the freezer
Roast Veggies
Salad

FRIDAY
Baked Beans from the freezer
Salad

SATURDAY
Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup
Cut Veggies

SUNDAY
Leftover Chicken Soup
Cut Veggies
Crackers

Pretty easy this week
for more menu planning ideas
be sure to check out

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love picking up one of those roast chickens? They're so good and make for a couple of easy meals at my house- chicken one night, soup or casseroles or wraps later in the week. I see you do the same thing. :)

    My menu this week was Pinterest-inspired... there are so many wonderful food pictures there!  You can check my menu out HERE if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete