Sunday, July 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I didn't get a menu plan done last week, and I paid for it!  We ended up eating out 2x, not good.
Today my inspiration for menu planning is not with me, so I will do the best I can.  We can't afford another week like last week.  I'm hoping to have to do little to no grocery shopping.  Our garden lettuce is ready and so is our kale so I'll see if I can work that into the menu.

MONDAY
Chicken and Kale Soup
Salad

TUESDAY
Beef and Kale Taco Salad
with my favorite super easy
homemade tortillas



WEDNESDAY
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I'll add a bunch of Kale and veggies to the chicken
and I won't be making it to spicy for the kids
with cut veggies




THURSDAY
Tortellini with a version of this alfredo sauce
Salad



FRIDAY
Beer Butt Chicken
BBQ Potatoes
Salad



SATURDAY
Chicken and Kale Soup
Cut Veggies

SUNDAY
Dutch Pancakes
Fruit

I have a huge zuchinni from the garden so I'll be making a few of these zuchinni loaves




And of course as always
be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie
for tons of menu planning ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment