Friday, April 23, 2010

Award



April at Angel Foods Kitchen has been kind enough to award me this Blog award

April has some fantastic recipes on her blog. Stop by and check it out.

Here are the rules to follow with The Kreativ Blogger Award:

1. Post the award.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to seven blogs who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5. Don't forget to notify your seven Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.

I find I don't have the time to get to into many blogs but there are a few that I find myself going to quite often for ideas and great recipes. I think they deserve this award even more then I do.

1. All Home Cooking
2. Blessings Overflowing
3. Jamie Cooks It Up
4. Just another Day the Kihns
5. Happy Little Home
6. Crystal and Co.
7. Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Now for 7 things about me!

1. I don't own an Iron. I think my mom has one hidden in my house, but I have no clue on how to use it
2. I have 7 tatoos and will getting #8 shortly for my daughter
3. I love spending time with my family and my husband
4. I have been at my job for just short of 10 years...
5. I really enjoy cooking and trying new things
6. I enjoy reading. I used to devour books before I had kids, I don't have as much time for them now, but I still enjoy a good book when I can
7. I have really enjoyed figuring out our renos and picking colors.

Thanks APRIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment