Wednesday, April 7, 2010

House Remodel - doors



This is just a small thing we did, but I so totally love it! We painted the doors in our hallway a dark brown and put new knobs on them...it's just a little thing, but the results are fantastic!
The front door hasn't been painted yet but that will be painted once we get the new hardware and the weather is nice as the outside is getting painted also...but a different color. And the wall color is the old color...these will be a new color as well.



I've waited for these door knobs for 5 years and I'm so happy to have them, they look so great (I only locked myself in my bedroom with no one home and not able to get out for 10 minutes while I installed them...but that's a story for a different time).
We are still busy cleaning up from the paint dust and tomorrow I think my painter will be back to start on the wall color while we wait for the other stuff to come in.
That's all for now! Just a little shorty post....

1 comment:

  1. I love the door! Every thing looks great so far, can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete