Sunday, April 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #15 - April 19 - 25


Okay, you wouldn't know it, but I do really really enjoy cooking and trying new things. If you were to look at my life right now, you would say I really really enjoy picking up the phone and ordering in....I do enjoy that also...it's where we are at right now...but it's not any kind of good on the pocket book. I have such good intentions at the start of the week....But again, this is a new week....let's try again!
Hubby mentioned he would love to try one new ethnic food a week. We enjoy all different types of flavours and foods so I would like to do this also. But I'm trying to make sure I don't overwhelm myself right now....this is important for my recovery. So we shall see. We are going to try it on a Tuesday as we are both home and we can both work on it...in a perfect world that is anyway.
Okay, so the kitchen is not being worked on this week during our renos, so this should help. Our upstairs bathroom is getting worked on.

Monday - Homemade Pizza, I've been craving this....



Tuesday - Lentil Curry with Naan Bread and brown rice



Wednesday - Fish....still trying to make this...can you tell I don't like fish...I keep moving it forward. With rice and salad

Thursday - Spaghetti with meatballs and salad and maybe a homemade bread....MAYBE..
Friday - Grilled Cheese/ham/tomato sandwiches with tomato soup and cut up veg



Saturday - eggs..of some sort with something and veg/fruit



Sunday - Pancakes....yum yum



Okay, fingers crossed, prayers up that this can happen! Be sure to check out the Organizing Junkie for more menu plans!



1 comment:

  1. Can you post the recipe for your ethnic food night? I am so wanting to try to make something different...even if I may be the only one eating it. I LOVE anything with curry so even if you can e-mail some recipes to me I would appreciate it GREATLY!!

    ReplyDelete