Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday and New Things Happening



Ya, so I do realize it's Tuesday....however, I want to post my menu plan. I'm gonna make it up right now, sadly. Last week went well. I can't remember what we ate exactly.
My folks stayed a few nights and my Dad is an amazing cook and made this monster shepherd's pie

Everyone loved it and I had more than enough to freeze for a second meal for later
Okay, let's get this done, I have some very interesting news after...
Monday - we had Chili from the freezer

Tuesday - we had Chinese...OUT

Wednesday - Fish...yes I still hate fish, it makes me gag....truly. However, I want my kids to like it. I am so not looking forward to this meal. I'll have a great big salad


Thursday - homemade Pizza - YUM with some cut up veg.

Friday - fancy grilled cheese with soup

Saturday - left overs or eggs


Sunday - Pancakes

And of course...I can't let a post go with out this....



For more Menu plans check out the Organizing Junkie...

What, my news...yes. I'll tell you...however, it requires it's own post...I'm going to go and work on it right now. You will just have to wait for a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment