Sunday, August 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I'm back

I'm feeling better

July was difficult for me

I'm moving on

no need to rehash

I hope you'll forgive me


I've not done a menu plan for a few weeks

I need to get back at it

here we go.....


We've done a lot of camping

and didn't have to much of a plan

I'm glad to be home


Monday - I'm making a homemade Mac n' Cheese dish with ground beef added to it and a salad

no recipe that I use, I'll try to get it posted for you


Tuesday - my husband has requested sweet and sour chicken...I've no clue what to do with that. I'll make chicken of some sort with potatoes and salad


Wednesday - homemade turkey burgers with Salad - again, no recipe, I'll try to get it posted


Thursday - fancy grilled cheese with tomato soup and cut up veggies


Friday - chili from the freezer with cut up veggies


Saturday - left overs or eggs and toast


Sunday - pancakes a family favorite


It's my hope to get back into regular posting

fingers crossed!

and to try out some fantastic new recipes

for more menu ideas as always, check out the organizing junkie!




1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting a menu again. Looks good this week! :)

    ReplyDelete