Sunday, November 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Considering how sick
we have all been
I'm impressed with
the new meals I did
manage to make
however,
I did miss a few meals
so I'll move them
to this week

The highlight last week
was totally the
Pumpkin and Black Bean Chili
yum yum


My parents are staying
here for a night
before they head off
down south for the winter
I used my puppy dog eyes
and my status as the youngest
and sweetly requested
that my dad make
a large pot of his
amazing chili for us
to eat and freeze
he can't say no
to his youngest
unless I ask him for money
then he says no
he also will say no
if I ask him to shovel snow
Love you Dad!



Monday
Dad's amazing chili
cut veggies

Tuesday
Potato and Leek soup
moved from last week

Wednesday
Baked Rösti Potatoes
with chicken and salad
this is moved from last week also

Thursday
Black Bean Burgers
on homemade buns


Friday
cheater stuffed baked potatoes
cut vegetables

Saturday
left overs
or chili dogs

Sunday
Pancakes
or something easy

for more menu plan ideas
head over to the Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment