Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tortilla Pizza



I am so excited to be
the feature recipe this week
Spaghetti Squash Casserole with Roast Veggies
The King's Court IV
What's Cooking Wednesday
Please stop by
and check out all
the great recipes
and be sure to
say Hi to them from me!

A few nights ago
I really wanted pizza
but I had no energy
to make the pizza crust

My husband and I both
like thin crust whole wheat pizza
I decided to try
tortilla shells
to see how they would hold up

I put some Pesto sauce
Monterrey jack cheese
mozzarella cheese
feta cheese
tomatoes
real bacon bits



I baked these on
pizza stones
wow oh wow oh wow
these were super YUM
I will totally use
the tortilla shells again

The kids
both loved them
I was pretty happy about that
my little man
every picture now
he must pose
as a dinosaur


1 comment:

  1. I have heard of doing this, but was always too afraid to try it. Maybe I will now.

    ReplyDelete