Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - HAPPY NEW YEAR


Did you miss me?
Sorry for the little
bloggy break

My first Menu Plan
of the new year!

MONDAY

My husband has requested
a Squash Bake
so I will do this for him
because I love him
no sure exactly what I'll be doing
but I'll keep you posted

TUESDAY

Taco Salad
with homemade guacamole
so yum

WEDNESDAY

BBQ Chicken
BBQ Potatoes
Salad

THURSDAY

CrockPot Pulled Beef
on Fluffy Buns
I have leftover roast beef
I found in my freezer cleanout
so I'll be using that up
with Salad

FRIDAY

Chicken Tetrazzini
again, from my freezer cleanout
with Salad

SATURDAY

Minestrone Soup
with leftover fluffy buns
my vegetarian meal of the week

SUNDAY

now called
SIMPLE SUNDAY at our house
pancakes or
cheese and crackers
or popcorn
you get the idea
SIMPLE

and a new special
just for you feature
some of my lunch ideas
for this week

-Pita Pesto Pizzas-
-Toast with PB&J-
-muffins-
-scrambled eggs-
-popcorn-
-cheese & crackers-

My shopping list for this week
is an easy one
-BBQ Sauce -ChickPeas -Lettuce
-Potatoes -Spinach -Kale
-Sour Cream -Onions -Apples
-Oranges -Carrots -Zuchinni
For more menu planning fun
and ideas
check out the Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. I haven't made a taco salad since Summer time... I want some now after reading your menu. :) Menu looks good, as always. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete