Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I should just copy
my menu plan from
last week to this week

A terrible flu
hit our home
last week
I managed to make
the Asian Chicken Soup
and it was good
as well as much needed
for our sickness
I'll be posting the
recipe this coming week


other then this soup
our meals
were toast
a meal from the freezer
and not a whole lot else
but my energy is up
so I hope to get
back into the swing
of cooking for my family

MONDAY

CrockPot Salsa Chicken
in wraps
Salad

TUESDAY

BBQ Meatballs
Rice
Salad

WEDNESDAY

Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Rice
Salad

THURSDAY

Ham Dinner
Harvest Potatoes
Salad

FRIDAY

Mushroom and Spinach Quesadilla
cut veggies

SATURDAY

Ham Quiche
Salad

SUNDAY

simple
simple
simple

As always
every Monday
head over to the
Organizing Junkie
for many more menu ideas

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear everyone was so sick last week. Glad your all on the mend to enjoy your yummy menu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flu is ROUGH! So sorry you had to experience that. Glad you're feeling better - be sure and take it easy and don't overdo things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup looks yummy and the dish you have it in is so beautiful!

    We spent the month of Feb. sick as a family. I totally feel your pain.

    Yummy menu!

    ReplyDelete