Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Girly is Two


I can hardly believe it
my girly is two today
she is my hilarious
crazy haired
wonderful
sweet
little chicklet

Here she is
just barely an hour old


heading home
from the hospital
2 days old


A month old
all smiles


a beauty at six months
her curls are starting


ten months old
loving her food
she started eating
real food
at four months


14 months
loving her brother


15 months
my chicklet
broke her leg
going down a slide
but this didn't stop her
she was walking
on the cast
in three weeks


18 months
two of her favorite things
our dog Chance
and her doll stroller


23 months
her version
of thumbs up


no longer
will I count her age in months
all these sad little milestones
things I'll miss
but so so love
hearing her talk
hearing her laugh
seeing her joy
I look forward to
seeing her grow
and change
she is an amazing
little girly
a gift from God

3 comments: