Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Off and on over the last few years I've participated in a Once a Month Cooking Day at the church by my house.  It's fantastic to fill your freezer in a day with a bunch of meals.  My freezer is F U L L.  I've done 3 of these cooks in the last few months.  Not only does it totally save us money, but it makes meals easy.  
This week I am only doing my freezer meals as I have so many of them! 
I'll just add Salad and a side if needed.

MONDAY
Turkey Chili
Cut Veggies

TUESDAY
Ham Steaks
Bean Bake
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Baked Ziti with Sausage
Salad

THURSDAY
Left Overs
Salad

FRIDAY
Black Bean Soup
Cut Veggies

SATURDAY
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Brown Basmati Rice
Salad

SUNDAY
Left Overs
Salad

I'm looking forward to an easy cooking week.  
For more menu planning ideas be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! That sounds like an awesome way to do some freezer cooking Tara. It would be so much easier and more fun to do that with a group of friends.

    ReplyDelete