Sunday, November 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I realize I didn't post my menu plan last week
it was simple
I don't remember what it was anymore

On to this week
my goal as always to is only buy produce
along with milk and this week we are out of cheese
I think it will be an easy shopping week

MONDAY
Homemade beef burgers
Salad

TUESDAY
Sweet and Sour Chicken (from freezer)
Rice (already cooked)
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Cannelloni (from freezer)
Salad

THURSDAY
Roasted Potatoes
Salad

FRIDAY
Whole Wheat Spaghetti 
with homemade freezer sauce
Sausages on the side
Salad

SATURDAY
Mexican Turkey Chili (from freezer)
Cut Veggies

SUNDAY
left overs
or something simple 
like toast with PB&J

I have a few things this week to make
We'll see if I have the energy
for many more menu plan ideas
be sure to check out
every Monday

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you've thought ahead so you don't have to cook so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of having the Sweet and Sour Chicken in the freezer--what a timesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a yummy week and awesome you already have so much of the work done ahead of time! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete