Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Well, I don't think I did one meal on my plan last week.  I ended up being so busy working outside because we had such wonderful weather and my folks were here for the week.  I used my stock of freezer meals and did some basic BBQ.  I was happy I didn't have to go to the store for anything extra.
The forecast is clear and sunny this week and so I'll keep my plan simple as I hope to get to to the garden and work.  Other than my order of produce from Crazy Peppers and basic milk, I don't plan on shopping this week.

MONDAY
Chicken and Rice Bake from the freezer
with Salad

TUESDAY
Spaghetti
Sauce from the freezer with meat added
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup
Cut Veggies

THURSDAY
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Potatoes
Salad

FRIDAY
Baked Spaghetti
Salad

SATURDAY
Couscous
BBQ Sausage
Salad

SUNDAY
Left Overs

A Simple week without any nice pictures or links.  But hopefully my garden will be planted so the simple meals are needed.
As always be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie for many more menu planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment