Sunday, May 6, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

More goal this week is to spend a little as possible aside from my bulk organic order will be at the end of this week as well as my organic produce, from Crazy Peppers.  So other than those two things I'm staying away from the stores!
(be sure to click on the pictures to follow them to the original recipe)
I made the Pear Muffins and they were very good and easy.  We always have some organic pears around as my boy loves them so this was a fantastic way to change them up

Source: thekitchn.com via Tara on Pinterest


MONDAY
Italian chicken Soup (missed from last week)



TUESDAY
Spaghetti
Homemade meat sauce
Salad

WEDNESDAY
Middle Easten Spiced Chicken
BBQ Potatoes
Salad




THURSDAY
Mulligatawny soup
Cut Veggies



FRIDAY
Curried Chick Pea Cakes
Couscous
homemade Naan
Salad


SATURDAY
Baked Spaghetti
Salad

SUNDAY
left overs

A few others yummy finds from Pinterest that I hope to try this week...
I hope to make it to our garden this week so I want to try baked oatmeal with this idea in single servings
for an easy snack


And possibly this yummy looking rhubarb apple bread


If I'm really feeling energetic, I'd love to try this chocolate zucchini bread, it even has spinach it, seriously up my ally


For a whole lot more menu planning ideas
be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie
every Monday morning

1 comment:

  1. I love how that chocolate bread has all those healthy ingredients in it. What a great way to get some extra veggies in, especially with kids. Pinned it to try.

    ReplyDelete