Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Once again, I didn't stick to my menu plan last week.  However, with my folks here for most of the week we still ate at home with the exception of one night when we ordered in Pizza.
My calendar is free this week.  We have camping booked for the weekend, but might need to cancel it, we'll see how much I can get done this week preparing our trailer.

MONDAY
Chicken and Kale Soup
Cut Veggies
30 minute rolls



TUESDAY
Pizza
Salad



WEDNESDAY
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Salad



THURSDAY
Cheesy Potatoes and Sausage
Salad



FRIDAY
Beef Tacos
Cut Veggies




SATURDAY
Tomato Basil Soup
Grilled Cheese
Cut Veggies



SUNDAY
Left Overs

As always, click on the pictures to be directed to the link.
And be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie for a ton more menu planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment