Sunday, June 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


We did well with the menu plan last week.
This week if the weather holds nice I hope to be in the garden a lot, so I'll keep that in mind while I plan.  I also have my organic bulk order pick up this week so I'll be out for a day to go across the line and get that done along with the rest of my shopping I do across the line.

MONDAY
Chili from the freezer
toast
(my husband is off and if the weather is nice we will be at the garden all day)

TUESDAY
Avocado Chicken Enchiladas
(I'll cut out the spice for the kids)
Cut Veggies



WEDNESDAY
Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup
Cut Veggies
This soup is a staple each week now.  My kids love it, so I'll take advantage of that for as long as I can.

THURSDAY
Quinoa Casserole
Salad
I've made this one before with some changes and my family really enjoyed it.

Source: macheesmo.com via Tara on Pinterest


FRIDAY
Spaghetti
Salad



SATURDAY
Bean and Cheese Taquitos
Salad



SUNDAY
Left Overs

Be sure to check out The Organizing Junking each Monday for many more menu planning ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good week Tara. I'll be out in my garden too. Hoping to start canning some jam with my raspberries this week. My bushes are loaded with them this year.

    ReplyDelete