Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I realized last week that right now I shouldn't be planning any meals that take extra effort for the end of the week.  I need to keep those at the start of the week when I seem to have more energy.  I didn't make the Eggs Up but rather pulled a meatloaf out of the freezer.

We have a pretty low key week.  Other than a visit from my homeschool teacher to see what I've been up to and Karate for the boy tonight we are free and clear.

Remember you can click on the picture of the meal to lead you to my pinterest page, then to the website with the recipe.

MONDAY
left over sweet and sour chicken and left over meatloaf
rice
salad

TUESDAY
Oven Baked Chimichangas
Homemade refried beans
Mexican Style Rice
 


WEDNESDAY
Quinoa Patties
Salad


THURSDAY
Baked Ziti and Sausage - from the Freezer
Salad

FRIDAY
Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Salad
no-kneed bread


SATURDAY
Homemade Chicken Soup
Crackers
left over bread

SUNDAY
leftovers

I'm excited to try the no-kneed bread this week and my family always loves spaghetti.
For more menu planning ideas be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment