Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #11 - March 15-21



Another week! I think that my family has kicked the cold...FINALLY! We still have a few lingering coughs and sniffs, but overall we are all on the mend.

We had a bit of a crazy week between colds and deciding to renovate and finding quotes and all that goes with that. We stuck to the last weeks plan pretty well...until Friday, I was just done. It was a long week. As you can tell by the lack of blogging.


Here goes for this week....


Monday - I have some chicken marinating so it will be BBQ Chicken and Cesar salad with some rosemary bread


Tuesday - Chicken Soup - my hubby requested this one again. He loved the one I made last week and said it was perfect for leftovers for his dinners at work


Wednesday - BBQ Hamburgers with Cesar salad again....I bought a huge package of romaine lettuce from Costco...don't ask!


Thursday - We are going to tour my hubby's new work warehouse so we will be out for dinner


Friday - Chicken Tettrazine from the freezer


Saturday - left overs or grilled cheese


Sunday - pancakes of course!!


I will leave you with this simple post and of course some pictures of my cuties!

Check out the Organizing Junkie for some ideas!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my MPM. Your menu looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again...I'm like your blog stalker. :) Now, we have to convince Heather to start one. :) I love reading your blog...and I love the menu ideas and the pictures. Thanks for keeping me entertained!!

    ReplyDelete