Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #10 - March 8-14


Here I am at another week of Menu Planning. I've been thinking about my menu for the week this week and I think it will come together as I type!
Last week went REALLY well, I changed a few nights around but we didn't order in for dinner at all! A first I think!! I didn't end up making the steak, but rather BBQ Ribs that were on sale at Costco. I'm not a fan of ribs, but the rest of my family loves them. I don't really have any fancy pictures for you this week as my whole family was sick last week with colds and I forgot all the time to take the pictures. My lack of blogging last week is a result of a sick family and tired and stressed out mommy. Fingers crossed this week is a much happier week. At least that as been my constant prayer today!

Monday - The pasta I made the other week and froze, with a salad.
And we have some company coming for dessert so I think I'll do an apple crisp.

Tuesday - Homemade Chicken soup - to help the sickies get better! Not from a mix this time...I'll make it from scratch


Wednesday - Taco salad. I have some taco meat frozen


Thursday - BBQ Steak with sweet potatoes and salad


Friday - left overs


Saturday - BLT's with left over soup or just salad


Sunday - I have my family coming for lunch possibly so I'm not sure what we'll do...we might not get our pancake fix!

Pretty uninspired this week! But for more inspiration head over to the Organizing Junkie for hundreds of menu plans



5 comments:

  1. Cute kids and yummy meals. Can't go wrong with a BLT. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your kids are feeling better this week. I have a sick one now - no fun! Your meals always look so delicious. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! They look like they are having fun.

    Your menu sounds good to me. My hubby would gladly have BLT's every weekend, but he has really high cholesterol, so I have to limit him.

    I'm already thinking of my menu for next week and trying to plan way ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, you amaze me with all your planning and menus and so on. You are a super woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your apple crisp, you make it the way I do...with most of the apple peel on! Most people do not realize that after washing the peel is the healthiest part of the apple! Love the recipes, hour after supper I am hungry once more.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete