Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mothers Day 2010 a review!


So I'm a little slow in getting to posting about this. My kidlets have kept me busy this week.

Last Saturday we went to watch my niece play in the Volleyball provincials at the Tradex

Her team placed 5th in the province! We are all so proud of her.

My niece is #8 (second from the left in the above pic)

She is the middle blocker here


We had dinner with my inlaws that night. We just ordered in chinese...always good!


Sunday was a glorious day outside


We had an early dinner with my family and enjoyed the sunshine


And my sister's cat had 3 kittens on mothers day...

so if you in the market for a kitten, let me know


We are off for another busy weekend! I'll update you later.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Raina wearing her sunglasses....she is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete