Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 28


Last week was hit and miss for staying with my Menu Plan
I did make Ground Beef Chimichangas

and the yummy Crispy Indian Yogurt Chicken

Now this week
Monday - I did a roast in the crockpot. Always a hit!

Tuesday - I'm moving the Steak Fajitas from last week to this day. I've had the meat marinating for a few days

Wednesday - Chili from the freezer with some crispy bread and veggies

Thursday - BBQ chicken. Plan and simple, nothing fancy with some BBQ veggies and potatoes

Friday - Left over Roast

Saturday - French Toast with fruit

Sunday - It's my little man's 3rd birthday! I'm having my in laws over for a later lunch and I think I will be doing hamburgers and pasta salad with some fruit on the side
here is cast girl getting ready for the sprinkler - it lasted less than 5 minutes. But she looked pretty cute in her swimsuit


me and my little man

for many many more menu plans check out the Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks really good this week. I'm having chili this week to, and your Crispy Indian Yogurt Chicken is on next weeks menu. :) Happy Early Birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raina looks absolutely adorable in her bathing suit!!!

    ReplyDelete