Sunday, October 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


We had a great week last week
meal wise that is
I have to say that the best meal
was the tofu fajitas
they were so good
and I thought a great result
for my first time cooking with tofu



I will be trying to use Tofu
more often in my menu planning
not only does my son love it
and I want to encourage that
but it's not very expensive either

Today we are all feeling
under the weather
in fact it's not even 830pm
and my husband is in bed

Here we go
I hope to try a few new things
this week
I hope I'm not taking on to much

Monday - left over roast beef
mashed potatoes
and salad

Tuesday - Cacio e Pepe (Pasta with Black Pepper)
baked chicken marinated (not sure in what yet)
and salad

Wednesday - Sausage Lentil Soup
fluffy dinner rolls
cut veggies

Thursday - I'm going to try a tofu stir fry
left over dinner rolls

Friday - Tuna Melts
salad

Saturday - left overs or eggs
cut veggies

Sunday - pancakes

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Following from Tuesday Tag along.. Hope you stop by and follow too! ;)

    PS: They're so CUTE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from Tuesday Tag Along! Looks like a fun menu! We love breakfast for dinner.

    Have a great week! You've got a cute family!

    ReplyDelete