Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chicken Quesadillas




My family loves
loves quesadillas
I never know
how to actually spell that
we had roast chicken
earlier this week
seriously you just
have to love the
roast chicken that
all the grocery stores
seem to have on hand
I don't understand how
they can sell it
for so cheap
okay...the
quesadillas
left over shredded chicken
tomatoes
onion
peppers
cheese
tortillas
taco seasoning

I always preheat
the chicken and veggies
cook then up with
the taco seasoning


I use my handy grill
heat up the tortillas
on one side then
flip them
add the cheese
add half the chicken mixture
then fold in half
cook for a bit
flip and cook a bit longer
I put them in a low temperature oven
to keep warm
while I continue to cook


I served these with
salad and homemade guacamole
my family is totally
digging guacamole lately
they love it
and it's simple to make
anyway
this dinner is always
always a hit with my kids


I haven't been
feeling myself
recovering from a cold
recovering from a dentist visit
my kids
are feeling better
for that I'm grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment