Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I think I might
be a bit to ambious
this week
but it all sounds
so good

Monday
- Chicken Fajitas with homemade guacamole
-a family favorite here

Tuesday
- Pumpkin and Black Bean Chili
with fluffy dinner rolls
Wednesday
- Autumn Mac and Cheese
or my version of it anyway
with salad and left over rolls

Thursday
- Potato and Leek soup
with cut veggies and crackers

Friday
- Baked Rösti Potatoes with chicken of some sort and salad

Saturday
- I have my in laws coming for dinner.
I'm thinking homemade pizzas or nachos

Sunday
- we have a big lunch at my sister's place
so we will have smoothies and popcorn
or something like it

My little man
has not been able
to kick his cold
here he is
showing me how
the T-Rex
living in our backyard
Roars


the girly
she still loves
our dog
and they are good friends


and here is
a practice picture
I think it turned out alright



for more Menu Plan ideas
head over to the
Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment