Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Last week
was a bit of
a write off
so let's start fresh

I feel like
I haven't been
very creative
with my meals
so I'll try this week
to shake it up a bit

Monday
Shredded Beef Sandwiches
with Salad

Tuesday
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
served with Farmer Sausage
and salad

Wednesday
Mini Meatball and Alphabet soup
with cut veggies and crackers

Thursday
Shredded Beef Tacos
with cut veggies

Friday
Vegetarian Pasta
not sure what exactly

Saturday
left overs for the kidlets
Christmas work party for the Adults

Sunday
popcorn and smoothies
or pancakes
I'll see what the mood feels like

for many more menu ideas
head over to the Organizing Junkie on Monday's

1 comment:

  1. Yum! The Spaghetti Squash Casserole sounds delish! I saw you are interested in Volleyball..that's my sport! Your family pic is so cute! Congrats on a great family...may God continue to bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete