Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pesto Tortellini with Vegetables


I wasn't sure if
I should post this dinner
but I want to
keep it real
we have been
fighting colds for
a few weeks.
last week I was
feeling run down

Pesto Tortellini with Vegetables

I used the pesto
we bought from Costco
I used a package of
chicken tortellini

I cut up a ton
of fresh vegetables
to make up for
the packaged foods
or my attempt to
make it better

cooked up some
onions and garlic


added yummy peppers
mushrooms
zucchini
carrots
grape tomatoes
and cooked until
crisp tender


drained the tortellini
added the pesto


toss in the
colorful vegetables
an easy dinner;
a flavourful dinner
is served


I served this up
with a salad
everyone enjoyed


I try to keep it real
and not overdue dinner
on the days
I'm feeling sick

No comments:

Post a Comment