Sunday, April 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I didn't completely stick with my menu plan last week.  I used a groupon one night and ordered in pizza and I made the soup on Friday and had nachos on Saturday.  But overall, we had a good week.
The Quinoa Casserole was great.  I made some adjustments to it and it turned out great.
Source: macheesmo.com via Tara on Pinterest

I made the Crazy Pizza bread I had on my menu plan a few weeks ago and it was very yummy also.

Source: ivoryhut.com via Tara on Pinterest

I also made a new recipe for 30 minutes buns to go with the chicken soup I made.



This week my calendar is clear so far.  However if the weather is nice we need to get out to our garden plot and work on it.  So I'll keep that in mind when planning.  I'm also out of a lot of items, my bulk dry organic order will be in next week.


MONDAY 










   


Spiced Meatballs
(no link, this recipe is from a private blog,
I'll post it later in the week)
Roasted Potatoes
Salad 


TUESDAY 

Source: danamadeit.com via Tara on Pinterest

Potato and Broccoli Soup
Cut Veggies

WEDNESDAY
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Potatoes
Salad

THURSDAY
Black Bean and Veggie Quesadillas
Salad


FRIDAY
I'm going to try a new chicken soup




SATURDAY
Left Overs
Salad

SUNDAY
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Fruit

Source: macheesmo.com via Tara on Pinterest



For  breakfast we often have toast but I also enjoy making a few things for the family.
this baked oatmeal is really really good


I want to also try to make these pear muffins

Source: thekitchn.com via Tara on Pinterest



I've been using Pinterest for posting my links.  So be sure to click on the picture to follow the links.
For tons of more menu planning ideas
be sure to check out
The Organizing Junkie
every Monday

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Monday's meal! Are you doing it with roasted carrots, or what kind of a side? ENJOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meal plan looks exciting! I love all the pictures. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I am now following...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having bbq chicken this week too. :) That Potato Broccoli Soup really caught my eye, looking forward to your review of it.

    ReplyDelete