Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Last week went really well
I made some new things
every thing tasted yummy

Last Monday - Tuna Melts, these were so good!


Tuesday - this amazing Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Vegetables - you should try it this week


Wednesday - Pan Fried Parmesan Crusted Sole with Fried Green Tomatoes - my family loved it


Thursday - Homemade Pizza's - One of them was a potato Pizza, try it, you'll like it!


Friday - I made some comfort food. Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with Hamburger bake, topped with Yellow Tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. This was sooo good. I'll post is soon!


Saturday was a write off
Sunday was Pancakes of course!




On to this week
I'm a bit under the weather
so I might change this up a bit

Monday - I plan to be out of town for the morning. BBQ Chicken with Potatoes and I have Fennel to use so I'm going to try a new recipe with this

Tuesday - I think I'll do a ham with some scallop Potatoes

Wednesday - Black Bean Quesadillas

Thursday - Homemade Pizza I think

Friday - left over ham and Potatoes

Saturday - Homemade Hamburgers - I have a craving for some yummy hamburgers

Sunday - Pancakes!

I hope my cold doesn't last long
For many more ideas be sure to check out
the Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment